lunes, 18 de octubre de 2010

I don't know what to hope for.

I don't even know how to start this entry.

But I guess I just did.

I don't know if I'm talking to somebody or if I'm talking to myself. It shouldn't matter thought.

It's not that I don't like tumblr.

But blogspot is my home. And now that I needed some escape. I'm sure I could come back again.

I've been trying to let out what I'm feeling, and every thought in my head. But it's really hard when I know everybody is gonna judge me.

I feel safe here, so it's a done deal. I'm back again to writing post how I used to.

And it's all thanks to Mar.

She reminded me everything I left here, and I don't know if I just got nostalgic. But it feels good to come here.

So be prepared 'cause tomorrow I'll probably shitload you with everything that is haunting my mind since I left you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario