martes, 27 de octubre de 2009

My prince charming will have a guitar instead of a sword.

Let's skip the apologies for the darkness that I have leave you Oh dear reader. And start with my sudden happiness/weirdness.

All the coming facts are weird but produce a happy sensation in my mind:).

Saturday night I went with some friends to the Hilton's because JB's band was there. And nope I didn't see them, but it was fun to be back again with some old friends:).

Sunday the big day came and I woke up at 6am to be back again in the Hilton's waiting for the Jonas Brothers in the hot sun with other 50 girls. Not before paying my sister 1000 pesos so she could drive me in the morning.

Those beautiful three persons that were first on my weekend decided to make me wait. And I repeat. In the hot sun, 7;00am to 12;00pm. Just to wave for 5 seconds and then leave to their room.

Disappointing?, maybe, but I know I would have regret not going more.

By now my hair was a mess, but let's keep going. At 3;00pm I was in the sun, oh yes AGAIN. Waiting for the meet and greet passes. To get to the room at 5;00.

Then after asking for the sticker;

I lose track of it, and when I was about to meet my papis they asked for it one more time. I started crying 'cause it was going to be such a disappointment to come that far and yet lose my chance.

But I found it and it was all good, I wiped my tears and start to walk to them, and this is how it went:.

Kevin; Hey!, thanks for coming. *hand shake*
Me; Hii, can I hug you?.
Kevin; Of course *hugs tight*

( Then I see Nick with open arms, so I closed my eyes and started to walk to him. He hugged me like from far away so I had to press a little-.-, it ended up being a good hug though:), and yes we didn't say anything. )

Joe; Houla
Me; uhh Hi Joe?. *hugs*

*Sexy Hoffman takes picture*
Joe; Gruacias
Laura; *mentally* wtf?xd.

I won't lie, when I got out of it I was pissed off with them, like why the hell they hug like that?. But like half an hour later I changed my mind and started to find all this awesome things:).

So maybe my m&g was over in less than 5 seconds, and maybe I didn't say a word to Nick. But it made me feel special:). So thank you Jonas Brothers, for reminding me why I'm still here after 3 hard years.

So anyways in monday I found out I was strangely depressed, it's what we Jb fans call depression-post-concert. It's when you realize that you probably won't see them again and want more.

But I'm fine now.

Anyways I wrote a story of two chapters, in spanish, that I actually like. I'm going to post it here maybe tomorrow and your opinions will mean the world to me.

And before Jonas some subjects about myself started to come out and I wanted to talked it with you.

I don't get mad, I do but only for 5 minutes, I understand that we make mistakes and that we don't want to hurt somebody else. But there are some things that you just can't do, like for example. You can't insult my dog.

You can't come to my house and say that my dog is ugly, I can't stand people that do that, it's my fucking dog asshole, it's like you are insulting myself. Or the jonas brothers.

They can be a stupid band of Disney, whatever. They are the start of my life. My right hand, my music, my muse. It's annoying when people say how the suck as much as their fans.

Yes probably they are stupid things but it just gives me bad chills.

p.s; I'm sorry for the two last subjects I just didn't wanted to let you with jonas only.

p.p.s; I am happy readers:).

p.p.p.s; I'm the Julie of Julie&Julia

p.p.p.p.s; I'm not perfect, but look at the cutee little smile of Nick, it's obvious that we have an inside joke;) (note the dog tags)


"Honestly; Can you believe we crossed the world while it's asleep?. I'd never trade it in, 'cause I've always wanted this, and it's not a dream anymore."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario