miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2009

Your past will always be waiting for you to come back. Don't.

Since I was really little, there's this thing that has got me paranoid.

It sickens me and it makes me judge people from an instant.

I hate when somebody copies from me. I hate when people copy from anybody else.

Like I understand if you saw once a girl with a scarf and wanted to try it out. That's cool.

But don't make your whole style based on somebody else.

What's worse for me is when people take my words. That's basically the only thing that can represent me. My image, even better than a picture. So it always gets on my nerves when somebody else takes it and doesn't even have the guts to put 'L.G' in the end.

I know I probably sound mean, but like I said... Since I was little.

Anyways, I was thinking about how all the girls when they have a broken heart, they always blame the guy. And that's why they can't move on.

They stay in phase 3 that is anger. Because he didn't love you, because he didn't cared enough, because he didn't fight for you.

And I know it because I have done it. I have insult somebody who didn't deserve the blame. And while you are breaking furiously his pictures or writing angry notes about him.

He is already forgetting your name.

So please don't give him the pleasure of having him in your mind. Just accept that it wasn't supposed to be. Neither you or him was right.

Again, sorry if I sound mean. I don't know why I haven't said this before but the two things had been coming around this days.

Yesterday I enjoyed what is to be alone. I started to miss it when my friends called me. But it's one of the most awesome things in the world. I lay my body on a bench in a park and stared to the sky.

I didn't think of one thing. And I didn't clear anything in my mind. But it felt really refreshing. Though for some reason when it ended I was waiting for somebody, for somebody to come.

p.s; Sorry if sometimes I don't say the things straight to your face. I just don't think it's necessary when you already know it.

p.p.s; Spend the whole day reading,listening,watching All Time Low :).

p.p.p.s; Somebody never came.

"I'll ask you if the rain still makes you smile, like so much time that we spent in the fall. It put color in our cheeks while the air turned cold, preceding what became our bitter end".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario