domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2009

How can I believe that you are happy when I see tears in your eyes?.

No more indirects in this one. I'm sorry by advance if I mention names here.

Right now, like 5 minutes ago. I got out of a friendship that well wasn't perfect.

I know that nothing is perfect in life. And for an unknown reason I always try to correct what is not perfect. Even if I'm scared of having a perfect life.

The thing is that I had fun in the friendship, I trust this person. And I guess she trust me too.

But every time this flaws came to eyes. There was a reason to fight.

And it will always be easier to blame it on someone else. This case exact.

Yes. I did the same. But I'm proud of saying that I know where I was wrong.

Sometimes "I'm sorry" is not enough. Or at least in time it isn't. And I guess you are friend's with people because you need them. Right?. 'Cause after you stop needing them they are useless. Right?. And probably I will always have the blame for all the things you did wrong. Right?.

I hope you all noted the sarcasm used:).

If what you wanted was for me to feel sorry for you. Then mission accomplished.

I had two group of friends.

My friends who didn't judge, but created drama in every opportunity they got.

And my friends who judge, but are there no matter what. They never ask for something back.

And I guess you have all figured out which ones I had to pick. 'Cause I had to.

And you can take this like an insult, like an advice, Leslie/Armando/Mayerlin.

It's not that I can't give you my all. It's that I'm scared you will take it all. And leave me with nothing to hold onto.

It's really clear now to see how I'm with somebody who I can help. And maybe my friends judge me. But it's not how they injure me.Not how it hurts to know that the think like that. It's how I know if we weren't together. They wouldn't have the need to smile.

Getting of off my life. The point is...

Don't be friends, don't get in a relationship with some one. IF YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE SMILING. That's not the point at all.

Take 1 to 5 minutes to think about your life. How right now you are screaming 'no' in your head because you think I'm wrong. Think about you. Think if you did it too?.







No?.

I'm happy that you noticed sooner rather than later how you don't need me anymore. How I'm hurting you now. Thank you.

:)

p.s; I'm not sad.'Cause you just gave me a reason not to be.

p.p.s; I'm going to see my grandma this Christmas:). Something good to look forward to it.

p.p.p.s; WATCH THIS:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Gh1U14RZA&feature=fvst I can't stop.

p.p.p.p.s; Even if it's not enough... I'm sorry.

"Why you staring?. Do you still think that you know?. Looking for treasure in the things that you threw, Like a magpie; I live for glitter, not you."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario