martes, 24 de noviembre de 2009

My last post for 'She walks away'; I'm going to miss it:(.

Nope, this isn't a joke.

This is the last post I'm going to make here in 'L.G walks away".

Probably.

:P. The thing is that I've been checking out Tumblr.com, and I think it would be more fun for me and for you to write/read.

And I say probably because I have a friend that has a blog there and I don't want her to think that I'm copying her :s, so from here I'm officially asking you (you know who you are), if I can join tumblr too?.

It's really your decision I wouldn't care that much, and I will totally understand your point:).

Sorry for scaring you guys xd, no I'm not ending 'she walks away', not for now. And there's a lot of details that I want to converse with you, to organize the event well:).

I'm sure as hell going to miss blogger :(, thanks for being my beginning budd.

And well Pumpkin it is all up to you:).

p.s; I need to speak up about something, but later.

p.p.s; GOING TO EAT SUNDAES :o, the sis is paying<3.

"We’ll stop the clock together and know that the timing was right."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario